Selman Breitman Careers
General Liability Associates – Los Angeles and Orange County
Selman Breitman LLP is looking for attorneys with two to eight years' experience handling general liability and automotive cases to work in our Los Angeles and Orange County offices. This position is an incredible opportunity for attorneys looking to take a leadership role in a growing West Coast firm and have direct interaction with senior partners and firm clients.
- Primary file handling for matters related to general liability and exposure to toxic substances
- Drafting of motions and pleadings
- Taking and defending depositions
- Trial preparation
- Second-Chair trial work
- J.D. degree, required
- Admitted to practice in California, required
- Two to ten years of experience handling general liability and/or toxic tort matters, required
- Deposition experience
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience
Selman Breitman is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a collegial and inclusive environment with opportunities for growth.