Saba Salamatian is an Associate in Selman Breitman’s Orange County office and is a member of the firm’s General Liability and Insurance practice groups. She represents clients in insurance coverage disputes and personal injury lawsuits. Saba’s clients include insurance carriers, transportation and ride share companies.
As an early graduate from law school, she was recognized as a consecutive member of the Dean’s Honor Roll, an American Jurisprudence Award recipient for the Mediation Clinic, and a recipient of a Distinguished Advocate Award and an Academic Merit Scholarship, along with many other accolades. Prior to law school, Saba graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, receiving a 3.96 cumulative GPA.
Saba is originally from Irvine, California and currently resides there. Persian in heritage, Saba is fluent in Farsi/Persian. When not helping clients with their legal needs she spends her time exercising, enjoying family and friends, listening to music, and playing with her shih tzu puppy named Bernie.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association
- Dean's Honor Roll
- Academic Merit Scholarship
- American Jurisprudence Award
- Distinguished Advocate Distinction Award
- Gordon & Holmes Oral Advocacy Scholarship
- Diversity Award Scholarship
- Student of Distinction
- Mock Trial Team
- Dean's List
- National Political Science Honor Society - Pi Sigma Alpha