Selman Breitman Careers
Litigation Paralegal – Seattle, Washington
Selman Breitman's Seattle office is seeking an experienced paralegal to join our litigation practice group, including toxic tort/environmental, products liability, general liability and insurance coverage. This position is an incredible opportunity to be individually responsible for various litigation matters in a growing West Coast firm.
- Assisting in all phases of case preparation
- Trial preparation, including assistance with witnesses and exhibits
- Evaluating medical, employment and other records
- Coordination of expert witnesses
- Compiling, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Management of electronic discovery and files
- Prior litigation paralegal experience required
- Experience with toxic tort or insurance coverage a plus
- Experience with large data management systems, including Relativity a plus
- Excellent organization skills
- Knowledge of electronic discovery and files
- Familiar with local, state and federal court rules
- Ability to work and succeed independently
Selman Breitman offers competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a collegial and inclusive environment with opportunities for growth.
All candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.