Litigation Paralegal -- San Diego
Selman Breitman's San Diego office is seeking an experienced paralegal for our general liability/automotive practice.
- Assess a large volume of incoming cases for proper office assignment, process acknowledgment letter
- Work with handling attorneys throughout the case to ensure all responsive pleadings are timely filed, assist in drafting documents as needed
- Prior litigation paralegal experience
- Exceptional organization skills
- Knowledge of electronic discovery and files
- Familiar with local, state and federal court rules
- Ability to work and succeed independently
- Experience with large data management systems a plus
Selman Breitman offers competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a collegial and inclusive environment with opportunities for growth.
All candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Leah M. Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.