Litigation Paralegal (Santa Ana)
Selman Breitman LLP is looking for an experienced Litigation Paralegal for our office in Santa Ana.
- Evaluating and summarizing medical records
- Analysis of medical billing (Howell Analysis) a PLUS
- Coordination of expert witnesses for litigation cases
- Drafting legal documents, such as Deposition Notices, subpoenas, and other discovery pleadings
- Compiling, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Conducting legal research
- Manage electronic discovery and files
- Assisting in all phases of case preparation, as well as discovery
- 3-5 years' experience as a litigation paralegal in California
- Experience handling GL/Auto Liability Defense cases
- Paralegal certification from an ABA accredited school (required)
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience
- Experience with client billing
- Prior trial experience a PLUS
Selman Breitman offers competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a collegial and inclusive environment with opportunities for growth.
Please send resume and cover letter to Sharon Blackman at email@example.com.